Yes, reading is relaxing for me. It might be because I read non fiction and mostly topics of things I want to learn. Since I love learning, this is relaxing and not stressful. Personally novels and thrillers a give me anxiety so I avoid all fiction as to me is not as relaxing.
Reading is so relaxing for me. I enjoy fiction because, in that book, I don’t exist. It allows me to take a break from myself, be somewhere else, be someone else.
I read all sorts of things, all for different reasons. The reading I do before bed is usually my “relaxing” reading. It helps me clear my head of the day and the day to come and helps me fall asleep at night.
- What’s your favourite book? And do you like graphic novels?
- Do you have any particular tips for reading dense, scientific papers without losing focus?
- What do you like to read?
- When in the day do you read best and why?
- Do you like to read in actual books, or do you own a e-reader?
- When do you recommend me to read a book? Eg.Morning, Arfternoon etc.
- How do you remain focused for a long period of time?
- How many books do you read per week?
- can you suggest any books to read? i like fiction (historical fiction too) and romance!
- I love reading and find it hard sometimes to find a really good book. Any suggestions off of what you read?