If you have 5 min in the morning, consider doing a Tabata session with a few different exercises. Sometimes I'll do a run of pushups, squats, jumping jacks, and lunges with that. Google Tabata if you don't know it.
Streetch your body once in a while.
Some sequences are designed to do in an office chair, so you don’t even have to leave your desk. They are normally great for back and neck pain which are common complaints among desk workers.
I hope that helped 🙂
I like to swim during summer times. Going with my head under water and realising that i’m not hearing nothing but only my heartbeat, focusing my thoughts to myself. That’s important
But walking in nature still my favourite light sport
There are so many different intensities and lengths. And all in the comfort of your own home. A mat is helpful, but not necessary.
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?