If you have 5 min in the morning, consider doing a Tabata session with a few different exercises. Sometimes I'll do a run of pushups, squats, jumping jacks, and lunges with that. Google Tabata if you don't know it.
Streetch your body once in a while.
Some sequences are designed to do in an office chair, so you don’t even have to leave your desk. They are normally great for back and neck pain which are common complaints among desk workers.
I hope that helped 🙂
I like to swim during summer times. Going with my head under water and realising that i’m not hearing nothing but only my heartbeat, focusing my thoughts to myself. That’s important
But walking in nature still my favourite light sport
There are so many different intensities and lengths. And all in the comfort of your own home. A mat is helpful, but not necessary.
- What workout do you do if you’re running short on time?
- I find the gym so so boring. I only would go with a buddy and now that’s no longer an option as I moved away. How do you make the gym interesting?
- What areas do you target for sets on each day?
- What is your pre-exercise routine?
- What’s the worst part of working out? Now what’s your favorite part?
- I need to do hip stretches
- What do you do to avoid getting bored with your exercise routine?
- What is the benefit of meditating every day for a short time? I don’t feel any change.
- Is it okay to eat breakfast after exercise?
- How do celebrate after you complete your morning routine? It just doesn’t feel natural to me.