I’d rather go to a physician. Every person and every injury is different. In fact I don’t know a website that I can recommend for this.
Heinz Joachim O.
I’m not sure of an exact place, but Pinterest has a lot of variety, and likely will have options based upon a specific search
C Ntia Q.
i’m sure that this app is probably exclusive to the elderly and those with injuries. besides this app, i’m not sure, but more than likely, certain yoga apps can offer exercises and meditation practices for almost anyone. they start from beginner and go to the extreme. so either do what you’re comfortable with or push yourself to limits you didn’t know you had the possibility to conquer.
- What workout do you do if you’re running short on time?
- I find the gym so so boring. I only would go with a buddy and now that’s no longer an option as I moved away. How do you make the gym interesting?
- What areas do you target for sets on each day?
- What is your pre-exercise routine?
- What’s the worst part of working out? Now what’s your favorite part?
- I need to do hip stretches
- What do you do to avoid getting bored with your exercise routine?
- What is the benefit of meditating every day for a short time? I don’t feel any change.
- Is it okay to eat breakfast after exercise?
- How do celebrate after you complete your morning routine? It just doesn’t feel natural to me.