I’d rather go to a physician. Every person and every injury is different. In fact I don’t know a website that I can recommend for this.
Heinz Joachim O.
I’m not sure of an exact place, but Pinterest has a lot of variety, and likely will have options based upon a specific search
C Ntia Q.
i’m sure that this app is probably exclusive to the elderly and those with injuries. besides this app, i’m not sure, but more than likely, certain yoga apps can offer exercises and meditation practices for almost anyone. they start from beginner and go to the extreme. so either do what you’re comfortable with or push yourself to limits you didn’t know you had the possibility to conquer.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?