I’d rather go to a physician. Every person and every injury is different. In fact I don’t know a website that I can recommend for this.
Cíntia Da Mata
i’m sure that this app is probably exclusive to the elderly and those with injuries. besides this app, i’m not sure, but more than likely, certain yoga apps can offer exercises and meditation practices for almost anyone. they start from beginner and go to the extreme. so either do what you’re comfortable with or push yourself to limits you didn’t know you had the possibility to conquer.
I’m not sure of an exact place, but Pinterest has a lot of variety, and likely will have options based upon a specific search
- How can I mimic the “Pull Up” without a bar?
- Where should your heart rate be at?
- What’s the easiest excersise you do?
- Does anyone here do intermediate fasting for longevity and dislike the “morning breakfast routine”?
- How do you make your exercise routine stick?
- How do you exercise and eat healthy while traveling?
- How I can change my lifestyle and add exercise?
- How do you keep yourself motivated when trying to incorporate exercise in your daily routine?
- How should I build time for self reflection?
- What’s a good exercise to do in the morning?