Right now, I make a mug of green tea with ginger and lemon verbena. I like the bright, clean flavor and aroma. In my mind, it is more energizing than an herbal tea like chamomile. At 4 pm, I need that sense of extra energy and the flavor and smell do the trick without adding any extra caffeine.
- Does drinking tea cause constipation?
- Which tea can boost your energy levels?
- is it bad to drink tea all the time?
- Is there a way to make herbal teas taste better?
- is it a bad idea to drink tea before going to bed since you may wake up needing to use the restroom?
- How do you drink your tea?
- How and when do you drink your tea?
- how many times do yout drink tea a day?
- Do you drink tea with your breakfast?
- Is coffee better for you than tea?