One that makes your sweat. One that gets your heart and blood pumping. One you can feel the day after. Running is an exercise that does all those things!
High intensity training where your heart rate is elevated for a time and then you rest till it comes down. Do this repeatedly. Studies show that this type of exercise keeps your metabolism going for longer than just aerobics.
Something fast paced with always be a good fat burner. You dont burn fat until after 10 minutes so do double this or more to see results. Climbing is a slow exercise but is the only sport i know that exercises every muscle in your body, so as well as fat burning you will build muscle too.
See since i have a lil stomach weight i like to work on my chest and stomach so i can put on fitted dress and not look pregnant
- What do you do for exercise when you are sick or under the weather?
- What have other people done to break the habit of snoozing in the morning?
- Do evening soccer practices count as exercise?
- How do you keep yourself motivated in the first few weeks where you can’t really see the difference despite putting in the effort?
- Do you use a device to track your exercise? How is that working for you?
- How do you get past feeling overwhelmed when you see your friends running several miles each day?
- What are your favorite moves to get your heart pumping when working out? (Burpees, Chair Pose, Jump Rope, etc)
- Do you eat breakfast first thing in the morning?
- What’s your favorite exercising music? Send me some good songs.
- When do you think is the best time of day to work out?