One that makes your sweat. One that gets your heart and blood pumping. One you can feel the day after. Running is an exercise that does all those things!
High intensity training where your heart rate is elevated for a time and then you rest till it comes down. Do this repeatedly. Studies show that this type of exercise keeps your metabolism going for longer than just aerobics.
Something fast paced with always be a good fat burner. You dont burn fat until after 10 minutes so do double this or more to see results. Climbing is a slow exercise but is the only sport i know that exercises every muscle in your body, so as well as fat burning you will build muscle too.
See since i have a lil stomach weight i like to work on my chest and stomach so i can put on fitted dress and not look pregnant
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?