I like to start the day with a liquorice Yerba mate tea, and finish the day with a tulsi tea. If I have a lot of computer work to do, I will drink many more, typically peppermint, chamomile or lemon ginger.
I am addicted to tea and it’s probably not good , it’s not ice tea or healthy tea it’s just normal black tea and I probably drink it about 4 times a day
- How can I do that task more exciting?
- What according to you are the benefits of green tea?
- Camomile or Valerian
- Do you prefer hot🔥 or cold❄️ tea?
- Is there any tea in particular that should be had or just any tea?
- What is your #1 favorite tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?