I like to start the day with a liquorice Yerba mate tea, and finish the day with a tulsi tea. If I have a lot of computer work to do, I will drink many more, typically peppermint, chamomile or lemon ginger.
I am addicted to tea and it’s probably not good , it’s not ice tea or healthy tea it’s just normal black tea and I probably drink it about 4 times a day
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?