I prepare the night before and I have found a standard breakfast that works for me with a couple of variations …always a cold boiled egg always half an apple sometimes a vegan protein bar , sometimes half a banana getting the OK ✔️message from fabulous so guess that is enough information – so why do they encourage to write a longer response ????! oh and sometimes an orange – take that! fabulous people
Have options! Fruit and peanut butter is a good one. Or yogurt. If you like something saltier, I would boil some eggs and leave them in the fridge (not a big fan of nuts on their own)
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?