I prepare the night before and I have found a standard breakfast that works for me with a couple of variations …always a cold boiled egg always half an apple sometimes a vegan protein bar , sometimes half a banana getting the OK ✔️message from fabulous so guess that is enough information – so why do they encourage to write a longer response ????! oh and sometimes an orange – take that! fabulous people
Have options! Fruit and peanut butter is a good one. Or yogurt. If you like something saltier, I would boil some eggs and leave them in the fridge (not a big fan of nuts on their own)
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?