For me, there are areas of the living spaces in my house that I do every day. I push back against the clutter in these areas daily. So I choose other areas for my tidying tasks. I organize a closet, a shelf, a drawer, remake beds, or deep clean the bathrooms, or go through something in my bedroom, or something like that. A few minutes in an area that rarely gets attention really makes me feel I’ve made an impact, even if it’s so small no one else knows, I know and that makes me happy.
i clean my space and my room not the whole house unless that’s my chore for that day but sometimes i will clean the upstairs
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?