Kl Ra Z.
I prefer definitely the paper ones. They give me better experience, better connection with content. I can read them longer because I stay more focused.
I prefer paper – it allows you to unplug from technology for a while and get back to basics. It’s nice to have your own handwriting style too.
- What is a book or author you recently fell in love with?
- what time of the day do you prefer reading?
- How do you commit to reading or reading consistently? Are you just hooked on a book and keep reading?
- What motivates you to keep reading ?
- What if you don’t have time to read?
- What type of books are best to read ??
- Do you prefer studying yourself or studying with others?
- do you prefer real hand held books or kindle/audio books?
- Who’s your favorite author and why?
- Do you have any good fiction books?