Ma Lyne T.
Whenever I try to cut out anxiety, I go with familiar books, my Favorite is a book for teens "The Only Alien on planet".
I used to love to read the House of Night series of books when I was younger because it was a book that would my my imagination paint a motion picture so vividly in my mind.
I read a favourite work of fiction. Its not that it contained techniques or strategies to calm me down but the escapism works. Following a journey that I already know I love, any emotional angst within the passages are easier to navigate because I know the outcome but can enjoy the drama.
- How do you get started with work when you have absolutely no motivation?
- Which habit has been the most effective one seeking the elimination of anxiety?
- I find it really hard to set time aside for reading, how do you do it?
- Recommend some turning-point books that helped you changing your behavior.
- Which books do they prefer?
- What is the best time to read?
- What type of reading do you prefer to do?
- What’s the most important journey of the reading habit?
- My question is if we could set our own timer for how long we read a day.
- What are your favourite genres of books? Like spiritual or fantasy?