I usually read at 9 or 9:30 PM and 9 or 9:30 AM. I read twice in the day, each time reading about 10 pages. But sometimes I miss reading, and I’m trying to fight that by using Fabulous.
It honestly depends on NY mood and on how busy I am. I, personally am an avid reader so I try to read whenever I can. For you try and read whenever you wake up or before you go to bed. Or try to find a pocket of time in the middle of the day and do it then! Have a great day! 🙂
I read at nights on weekdays. I try to at least read for an hour before bed. Sometimes I read on the weekends, I used to to it more often when I lived alone. Many times I will take my book to coffee houses and I also got a book that I will read exclusively on the metro. Other than that, what it comes to reading news, I do that on the mornings after breakfast or before starting work.
- How do you get started with work when you have absolutely no motivation?
- Which habit has been the most effective one seeking the elimination of anxiety?
- I find it really hard to set time aside for reading, how do you do it?
- Recommend some turning-point books that helped you changing your behavior.
- Which books do they prefer?
- What is the best time to read?
- What type of reading do you prefer to do?
- What’s the most important journey of the reading habit?
- My question is if we could set our own timer for how long we read a day.
- What are your favourite genres of books? Like spiritual or fantasy?