I would recommend No Summit out of Sight. It is the autobiography of the youngest person to climb the tallest mountain on each continent.
For world history, I like reading guns, germs, and steel. Thought it was a fun read back in my senior year of high school.
It is quite a specific book, but I would highly recommend the autobiographical book 'I am not your baby mother' , by Candice Braithwaite which talks about being a black mother in the UK.
- How do you get started with work when you have absolutely no motivation?
- Which habit has been the most effective one seeking the elimination of anxiety?
- I find it really hard to set time aside for reading, how do you do it?
- Recommend some turning-point books that helped you changing your behavior.
- Which books do they prefer?
- What is the best time to read?
- What type of reading do you prefer to do?
- What’s the most important journey of the reading habit?
- My question is if we could set our own timer for how long we read a day.
- What are your favourite genres of books? Like spiritual or fantasy?