Getting ready for me depends on what you have crammed up in your morning routine… Apart from the usual grooming for which i give myself nor more than 45mins, i have other things such as meditation, yoga, newsreading, breakfast, etc for which i give another 45 mins – 1 hour. So all in all a total of 2 hours for my morning routine.
Getting ready consists of doing my full skincare routine (cleanser, toner, moisturizer), eating breakfast, drinking water, and getting dressed. I also put on deodorant (sometimes with an added spritz of body spray), brush my teeth, floss, and brush my hair.
This all takes about a half hour to 45 minutes. I want to do my routine thoroughly and correctly so I try not to rush.
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.