Getting ready for me depends on what you have crammed up in your morning routine… Apart from the usual grooming for which i give myself nor more than 45mins, i have other things such as meditation, yoga, newsreading, breakfast, etc for which i give another 45 mins – 1 hour. So all in all a total of 2 hours for my morning routine.
Getting ready consists of doing my full skincare routine (cleanser, toner, moisturizer), eating breakfast, drinking water, and getting dressed. I also put on deodorant (sometimes with an added spritz of body spray), brush my teeth, floss, and brush my hair.
This all takes about a half hour to 45 minutes. I want to do my routine thoroughly and correctly so I try not to rush.
- What does your “Groom Yourself” routine include?
- How do you take care of your skin and hair?
- How do you fight the want to do nothing?
- What inspired you to work on this habit?
- Do you wear sunscreen every day?
- What are some of your favorite skin care routines?
- What do you do to groom yourself?
- What is the hardest part about keeping yourself well-groomed?
- What’s your groom routine? I’m trying to expand mine so it would help.
- What do you like about yourself each day as you groom yourself and prepare for the day.