- Is it okay to eat meat for breakfast? If so, what kind?
- I’ve been eating spinach every morning. I don’t really enjoy egg, any other suggestions?
- I have a slow pace and it usually takes me 2 hours to start breakfast, does it still count as breakfast or should i try to do it within an hour of waking up? What are your guys` suggestions?
- Any efficient meal prep methods?
- Do you eat your breakfast at the same time every day or does it vary?
Instead of muffins, cakes & pastries I’ll turn to fruit. Depends on how intense my sweet craving is the sweeter the fruit (e.g watermelon or raisin). If all else fails I’ll look for a healthy version / option of the snack or give in and only eat 1/4 or half of what I’m craving. Always looki for a healthy substitute
If all that fails, I tell myself just wait an hour and if you’re still craving for something to eat after that, then I eat it. Don’t feel guilty and enjoy satisfying the craving, and go back to your healthy eating habits.
This morning I noticed how tempted I was at the grocery store while walking down the chip aisle! I’ve been trying to eat better so I shop with a list and try to stay on the outer ring away from the packaged foods. I ended up at the front of the store and on my way to the back I went down the chip aisle. Thankfully I made it, but it did make me feel like I wanted chips. ☹️. The funny thing is, I’m not even a chip person!! I’m far more likely to fall prey to sugary items!!
My advice? Avoid situations where you know you’ll be tempted – especially if you’re alone without your support circle!!
When I am able to identify the emotion and its trigger, the craving tends to fade a bit.
It doesn’t always work, though
I don'believe that a single serving of any one food is inherently bad… nothing motives salad for dinner like tarts for lunch and pie for breakfast
So I try to make it impossible to give in to the craving, because if it's there in front of me I don't have much self control.
Replace the bad habit with a good habit over time.
It should have water, real fruit juice and carbonation) or iced ginger tea. I've heard it said to drink water when you have cravings, because our brains confuse hunger with thirst. If what you really need is hydration, having a healthy beverage can really fill you up for zero calories.
I am using the patches for the 1st time…and its going ok. For now no cravings for smoking.
The meditation, yoga, exercise and drinking water is helping me a lot with the sugar cravings…that for now are really good. I guess i just get more sugar cravings when i am in my pre mestrual and menstrual fase… i am improving my diet with more fruits and vegetables. Today i bought chocolates for easter and 4 donuts. I am waiting for my boyfriend to share 1 or 2 donuts with him…and he can get the rest tomorrow.
But i have been fighting against the craving for donut with water…meditation and an apple.
but then i keep found my dreams never comes true..
so i create a new dreams,,but it repeated again..
my dreams never come true..
so now i just go with the flow..
i don't put myself in a rush to get what i want..
just slow and enjoy my journey without any goals or dreams..
But I deal naturally, try to accomplish most of them. I usually choose on of my celebrating day to accomplish the small ones.
Then I say to myself, do I need this? Instead of do I want this?
Instead of instantly jumping on a doughnut, try eating dried fruits or spoonful of honey. For salty cravings try fish or salad. You can always make your own sandwich with integral bread, avocado and tomatoes. Listen to your body and analyze what it’s telling you. If it says you need chocolate, try chewing cacao beans or cook some cacao drink.
Alternatively, stand assist from the crabbing and observe it coming and going, without joining on.
- What kind of breakfasts are good for high protein diet and low fat.
- What is most healthy breakfast?
- How many of you go raw vegan? Keto?
- How to make this habit regular
- What would be a good light breakfast if soon after it you’d go exercising?
- What is a good breakfast to prepare the night before?
- Your favourite thing to add to oatmeal?
- What fruit are best to make smoothies with?😁
- Anyone else not hungry until 10 or 10:30?
- How do you lose weight when you had your thyroid removed and are in menopause? I just keep gaining no matter what I do.