Fiction! While there are of course non-fiction titles worth the read (people do some amazing things!) – something about fiction is just better. It can transport you anywhere to any time.
Fiction, actually. I like a world to escape to, especially one that seems like my own. When I’m in that world, no one can touch me, and it’s the best feeling in the world.
- Any good crime fiction novels that you can recommend?
- How long do you read for?
- Should you continue reading a book even if you aren’t liking the first several chapters and just can’t get into it?
- How do you immerse yourself into a book?
- When do you prefer to read? Which time of the day?
- What books do you read?
- Do you mark or underline sentences in your books?
- Do you prefer to read books all of a similar theme and style or change the genre drastically book to book?
- What do you do if you’ve lost your love of reading, but want to get back to it?
- Do you find that you fall asleep when reading?