I don't really have to motivate myself to read. I just find a good book, what is exiting and I start reading it, than I just need to know what happened.
- How do you get started with work when you have absolutely no motivation?
- Which habit has been the most effective one seeking the elimination of anxiety?
- I find it really hard to set time aside for reading, how do you do it?
- Recommend some turning-point books that helped you changing your behavior.
- Which books do they prefer?
- What is the best time to read?
- What type of reading do you prefer to do?
- What’s the most important journey of the reading habit?
- My question is if we could set our own timer for how long we read a day.
- What are your favourite genres of books? Like spiritual or fantasy?