30-Day Declutter Challenge
Surrounded by clutter and chaos? Our new 30-day challenge is exactly what you need.
If you looked around your house right now, how would the sight make you feel? If the answer sounds like “overwhelmed,” “anxious,” or “upset,” you’re not alone.
Our simple 30-day challenge to declutter your life might just be the answer you need to clear your mind and put you and your home back on track.Use App
The Fabulous app is your daily motivator to help you along your journey, starting with baby steps and using scientific methods to achieve your goals.
Launched in 2014, the app was developed on principles of behavioral economics at Duke University’s Center for Advanced Hindsight, overseen by behavior change scientist and New York Times best-selling author Dan Ariely. It’s presently used by millions of people, with over 175,000 enthusiastic reviews in the Apple Store and Google Play.
In fewer than 15 minutes and using the science of behavior change, Fabulous starts small and help you build lasting habits to achieve your goals.
Why does it work?
I hate clutter as much as anyone, but it never seems to go away no matter how hard I try to rid it from my life. Remember when you first moved into your new home and everything was neat and tidy? When you knew where everything was and everything looked clean and perfect?
Yeah, I don't either
Now is the time to reclaim your home, and get back on track! Our home is our sanctuary from the chaos around us, and If I want to live in a place that makes us feel relaxed and calm after a day out at work or running errands, then it’s up to us to make it happen.
How this works?
So take the 30-day declutter challenge to clear your mind and home of chaos. And if you’re looking for a buddy to join the challenge with you, share this with friends and family! It’s always a great motivator to have someone close give you that extra motivation every day.
1. Organize your bedroomUse App
2. Clean out one of your closets
3. Donate unused clothes and toys
4. Rid your fridge of expired items
5. Purge your kitchen cabinets
6. Buy functional storage items
7. Remove old apps you don't use
8. Find an app that can help you (hint: Fabulous😉)
9. Spend time cleaning your car (if you don't have a car, pick another kitchen cupboard to organize)
10. Sort through your mail
11. Organize your living room
12. Purge personal accessories
13. Update & organize your calendar
14. Clean out your second closet
15. Clear your mind with meditation
16. Clear space off your computer
17. Empty one junk drawer
18. Get rid of old and worn shoes
19. Empty out your freezer
20. Celebrate how far you've come
21. Organize your bathroom toiletries
22. Delete old emails in your inbox
23. Clear your wallet of unused items
24. Empty a second junk drawer
25. Organize your cleaning supplies
26. Clear off your kitchen counters
27. Give away old furniture
28. Discard old books
29. Sweep your entry/foyer
30. Commit to staying decluttered